Last Updated on
Nature presents humanity with wonderful gifts and some of the most important are the herbs, vegetables, and fruits that make good food and delicacies.
The need to have plants around us is of huge benefits and people that desire to have vegetables, tomatoes and some other herbs grown indoor for food all year round.
Aerogarden is one of the most famous brands and it has sold lots of quantities to buyers on both physical and online stores with reviews detailing the effectiveness and efficiency of the devices.
- 1 7 Best Miracle Gro Aerogarden Review and Comparison
- 2 Buyer’s Guide for Hydroponic Indoor Garden
7 Best Miracle Gro Aerogarden Review and Comparison
#1. AeroGarden Ultra (LED) with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit
This is arguably the best indoor herb and vegetable growing kit made by Aerogarden and this is due to its numerous features that ensure easy and quality planting. The kit allows for extra seed growth while making the total pod space up to 7.
The LCD screen is very intuitive and helps you manage the veg planting with nice tips. The led lighting is a phenomenon with a 30W capacity and it lights so well to reach every of the 7 growing plants.
This kit looks great on the countertop with a large size big enough to accommodate all plants. The LED is well positioned at a good height to allow plants upward growth while buyers have the freedom to use their own seeds or seeds provided by the manufacturer.
- It has a great look and design
- It is very cheap to use and maintain
- Accommodates up to 7 plants and grow them in few days after set up
- It features a quite pump
- Its made of a seemingly flimsy plastic
#2. AeroGarden Bounty
The Aerogarden bounty seed pod kit is truly made for bounty harvest as it offers users up to 9 seed pods space to grow different veggies and herbs.
This device is well designed and it has a very nice and easy-to-use LCD touch screen that gives all planting information such as watering and fertilizing.
It also has a very efficient 45W LED light that automatically turns on and off for maximum lighting for plant growth. Another very impressive feature is the energy conserving nature of the led light to help you cut down on the electricity bill.
The bounty device is well designed with the same dimension like the 7 pod containing kits and users can decide to grow Aerogarden seed or theirs easily with fast and rapid growth.
- Offers much rapid growth for plants
- The device has a seed pod kit
- It features a nice and very effective touch screen and automated LED lighting
- It can contain up to 9 pods and grow the plants separately
- Has a design good for the countertop despite accommodating a massive 9 pods
- Features Wi-Fi connectivity with user smartphone
- It has no water level window
- It is costlier than most other Aerogarden models
#3. AeroGarden Farm Plus Hydroponic Garden, 24″ Grow Height, White
This indoor veggie growing kit is made for more as it offers the perfect space to grow about 24 plants of varying heights and needs in your home.
The adjustable light of 34 inches height allows the user to increase or lower the LED lights that give maximum lighting to the plants with a press of a button.
The device has with Wi-Fi connectivity that ensures that you forget nothing because you get alerts on the connected smartphone. Plants growth is faster and being able to grow diverse plants at a time is great.
- The device can accommodate a huge and massive 24 pods
- It features an adjustable LED lights
- Has Wi-Fi connectivity for alerts
- Plants growth is two times faster
- Users can control device through the Aerogarden application on smartphones
- It has no LCD screen for automaton
#4. Aerogarden Reviews for Extra Led
This is much like the Aerogarden led as it also features 7 pods to grow different plants in a super-fast condition. The extra led indoor growing kit has an LCD display screen that shows up tips, activities, and details of the veggies and herbs being grown and with a tap of a button to control various activities.
The automatic features turn on and off the LED light based on plant requirement. A 30Watt LED light is very functional and help this indoor growing device achieve better growing that soil medium.
The lights have a 24 inches hood and it is at a good height to allow plants vertical growth.
Aerogarden LED Extra can be placed on a countertop just like its Led version due to similar kit dimension as well as the high yielding potential to ensure you get your favourite herbs and veggies all year round.
- It has an effective Led lighting for fast growing
- The LCD display is nice and makes operation easier
- Fits a countertop despite the 7 pod kits
- It can grow up to 7 plants
- It includes planting nutrients from the manufacturer
- It is a bit costly
- Its hood mat get weak after 2 years of use
#5. Aerogarden Spout Led (BLACK)
This is probably the smallest size of all Aerogarden indoor hydroponic growing kits and it can only grow 3 plants at a time. Based on its capacity, the sprout Led device has a 10 watt Led lights that work effectively to supply needed lighting to the plants.
The device is small and can be part of a kitchen and supplying all the herbs, tomatoes and veggies that you always need. This device ensures the seeds sprout in few days after set up and the Led light works on auto function.
Its dimension is small but it offers enough space for the 3 plants tom spread well out. The adjustable arm is also very effective as it can above a foot in height to allow unhindered growth.
- It is very affordable
- Made to be part of a kitchen with its small size
- It spouts fast and easily
- Has auto lighting features that turn off and on
- It requires frequent cleaning
- Aerator may get clogged
#6. Aerogarden Harvest
This is another very nice and efficient indoor growing device which can room up to 6 plants on its expansive space. The device can be controlled by an LCD control panel that makes setting up top harvest much easier with alert prompts features.
The Led light works on automatic and prompt users about water and nutrient addition for a bounty harvest. The lighting is adjustable to about 12 inches and can be tuned to some specific spectrum perfect for high yield.
This device is quite nice to grow any kind of plants, herbs and veggies with these features while it can sit comfortably on a countertop. The led lighting is the 20Watt capacity of the full spectrum with 20000 hours rating.
- Rooms up to 6 different plants
- Has a functional led lights on auto features of adjustable height and spectrum
- LCD control panel is intuitive and very effective
- Prompts users about nutrients and water addition
- Small size
- Water distribution to all plants may be imperfect
#7. Aerogarden Sprout Led (WHITE)
This is a mini and smart indoor hydroponic growing device with the smallest size from the models of the collection in Miracle Gro Aerogarden Reviews.
The device despite its small size still offers impressive features that include; high lighting capacity with its 10Watt led light, space, and dimension good for the kitchen to offer 3 plants all year round, automatic lighting functions and high and efficient sprouting rate.
The device does not hinder the vertical growth of plants as it has an adjustable arm that offers the space. The device makes it easy to add water and nutrients as it alerts you when needed.
The pod gourmet involves Genovese Basil, Curly Parsley and Dill with some patented nutrients that can last a whole season.
- Affordable for Garden Lover
- Able to be use in kitchen
- Awesome Looking
- Automatic Lighting Fetures
- Need to clean Frequently
Buyer’s Guide for Hydroponic Indoor Garden
The major importance of the indoor garden kit has been enhanced and made popular recently has people now want to consume and eat more of natural food and delicacies.
For herbs, vegetables and fruits known to be very beneficial health wise, eating them throughout the year are practically impossible because of the changes in season and weather and for this, a need for an indoor garden is necessary.
If you are one of those thinking of getting the best hydroponic garden kit, then you need to read up the buyers guide below to get a good and satisfactory buy.
One of the most important factors that should inform your decision to buy a particular Aerogarden kit is the space it will require in your home. Most people prefer a compactor sized kit that will be ideal for the countertop to grow the various verges and herbs needed for various delicacies. If you prefer the same or otherwise, you will find just the one you desire as each of the models comes with various dimensions and sizes.
The Aerogarden kits for indoor growing of herbs, fruits, and veggies are made to contain and accommodate the varying number of kit pods and this is the number of plants that you can grow in the device. Be sure of how much of plants you need for the year round and choose the kit that fits your desire perfectly. Some can easily accommodate 9 pods, 7 pods, and even 6 pods while the smallest can only accommodate 3 pods.
Control and Automation
This is another very huge factor that must affect your shopping choice.
Most Aerogarden kits feature automated lighting and alerts for water and nutrients addition and some others only have auto lighting features without sending alerts for water and nutrients addition. The control panel is also to be considered as some have LCD displays with the intuitive touch screen to make usage easy. Choose well as your choices here will further affect the cost and ease of operation.
It is very vital to be sure of the plants you plan to grow in your Aerogarden device so you can easily choose the kit with corresponding vertical growth space. Some types of plants like lemon grass may not be suitable for Aerogarden devices but most are suitable but you need to be sure of the space between the growing area and the led lighting above it with its adjustable hood. This will determine if you need 12 inches or 24 inches hood for upward or vertical growth.
Look the AeroGarden Herb Plants growing in 35 days timelapse
Get the Proper Idea In details about the Aerogarden working system: How the AeroGarden Works
Reputable Brands for Hydroponic Kits
- Aerogarden – This is undoubtedly the best and most successful brand that makes hydroponic kits. It is a brand known for its consistency on quality and functional products and it is currently leading the pace in the industry. Models made by Aerogarden include the Ultra Led kit, Sprout Led, Harvest, Extra Led and many more that feature various specifications for fresh plant growth.
- Seed Pantry – This is another nice and quality brand that has been around for a while and accruing positive reviews on sold products. Seed Pantry has various models hydroponic kits meant to easily allow uses grow their favorite plants all year round. Its a brand you can trust for quality.
- Ikea – This is an upcoming brand in the industry but its Krydda model has been doing so well in the market. With this popularity, Ikea stands a chance among the hydroponics manufacturing brands.
Frequently Asked Questions about hydroponic kits
In conclusion, based on the Miracle Gro Aerogarden Reviews, buyers guide and other information provided above, it should be an easy task selecting and buying a perfect and fitting hydroponics kit for yourself. You must, however, be careful about which store you buy from because they are some dubious online stores with no good reputation. We are glad you have learned a lot from us as regards hydroponic kits. Kindly open other pages to learn much more about other important information.